My husband and I have always wanted a family. We are unfortunately having fertility problems. This is about my journey and feelings along the way. I am using this as a therapeutic method as well as wanting to hear of anything that might have worked for others!
Monday, June 27, 2011
They have finally grown enough! They gave me the shot today and tomorrow at 10:30 I go in for another iui! And I got the bill for the last iui and all we owe is 250 for it!! A little more than I expected but still much better than I have heard from others...I am already swelling up so by tomorrow morning I am pretty sure I might be worse. I have a lot of fluid around both ovaries and the uterus which is why it hurts a little. Not as bad as the first month on the Gonal shots though. I am more ready this time since I went through the iui last month. I am not as nervous, now I just hope it works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment