My husband and I have always wanted a family. We are unfortunately having fertility problems. This is about my journey and feelings along the way. I am using this as a therapeutic method as well as wanting to hear of anything that might have worked for others!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
I took the test this morning and it was negative. I kind of knew it because I've been cramping pretty bad the past few days and then yesterday started day 1 of a new month. My shots will come in tomorrow and I will start clomid tomorrow then Femara after that for 5 days then on the 5th day start the shots for 5 days. Hopefully they grow better than last time so we won't have to wait 36 days again!! The dr wasn't really that hopeful this time anyway because the uterine lining did not look good enough for the egg to implant. I was a little more panicked last month because Jacob is almost out of the army and was scared I would lose my insurance but even if they don't let me keep it I will still have it for 180 days after his ets date. So that gives us a little more time with this amazing insurance. We've only had to pay 166 dollars throughout this entire 9 month process so far. Hopefully since he is getting medically retired for 5 years I will be able to keep it for those 5 years but it depends on whoever stamps his paperwork. If not we can afford to pay it but it's nice to not have to! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment