My husband and I have always wanted a family. We are unfortunately having fertility problems. This is about my journey and feelings along the way. I am using this as a therapeutic method as well as wanting to hear of anything that might have worked for others!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
I had my dr appt after taking all of the medicine but things arent growing like they should. My biggest egg was on 11 mm and I had a few 6 and 8 mm. It was kinda frustrating and felt like we took a step backward this time. I'm trying to stay positive and it will happen when it's time. I know that but the fear creeps back in of what if it never happens? I go back tomorrow afternoon to see how they are growing and am taking more shots today and tomorrow and he doubled my metformin. It doesn't help anything that this medicine messes with my emotions enough without hearing not so good news. It just means I will have to wait a little longer to try the iui again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment