Monday, March 28, 2011

Ok I normally think I have a pretty high tolerance of pain...I was even been told that I should be in more pain than I let on right before I had my laproscope. However, that was all before my ovaries swelled up! This just hurts! My stomach looks like I am already pregnant (it is seriously huge). Jacob couldn't get over how much it had swollen. I even lost about 7 lbs the couple of weeks before this happened. Now I have gained it all back. Plus I was told I cannot do any kind of physical activity...My dr said he is worried about over stimulating my ovaries and I am thinking I know why. I have seriously considered going to the ER at times but then I will feel a little better. Starting last night and on into today I even have a back ache but it is just in certain spots. Not sure if it is from sitting/laying wierd or the beach ball in my stomach. I know the dr said this would hurt but is it really supposed to be this bad??

So I am officially taking my first full sick day tomorrow. I tried being there today and was miserable. I think it would have been easier but I also have 3 flights of stairs to climb multiple times during the day. All I wanted to do was curl up with my heating pad all day. I know it is easier for my principal to find someone the day before so I went ahead and decided to take the day instead of taking the chance of calling in.

On the up side we will find out in 3 more days if all of this mess has been worth it!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment