Friday, March 11, 2011

New med!

Had my doctor's appt today! No change, my eggs still are not growing. I wasn't even surprised or upset this time....But I also am looking forward to this new medicine working! Quick complaint though....the med BURNS!! The nurse warned me that it will burn and I more than likely will get headaches from it. Luckily I have not had a headache (I am trying not to stress and tense my back muscles, so far it is working) but I do have the burning. I was not expecting it at all! Next time I will believe her when she says something will hurt. I  can only describe it as liquid fire going into my arms...Then my back muscles and arms hurt for awhile afterwards.

Complaining over I am excited to start it! I take it one in each arm (2 total) 2 times a day. I did already have one egg that looked like it was bigger than the others, but still not to the size it should be. He is hoping with this new medicine it will grow enough. I go back Tuesday for another egg check!

Another plus! I did not get as crazy with the Clomid and Femara this time! Normally I would just get angry at anything, but this time I could tell when it was happening and tell myself to stop. Luckily it was controlled because I definitely do not like acting like that. I am so opposite of angry that it was too wierd. I am done with both of those and just taking the Glucafage (however it is spelled) 3 times a day. The only side effect I have for that is a little nausea. It is worse when I first start taking it, but now that it has been a week I am used to it again. I just have to eat a full meal with it. It cuts down on munching though! I really never want to eat between meals and I am normally a snacker. I will keep updating as things happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment