Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I took the test yesterday and it was negative...didn't happen this time. Here we go again on more medicine....

4 comments:

  1. Tara..... I just want you to know that I love you both dearly and am praying for you during this time... I am not going to feed you thelines of "it will happen. InGods time" because while I believe that we both know those are just not comforting words at times like these. I am praying thatbGod keep you both close to Him and you come know His love a greater waybthru this....you and Jacob are going to fantastic parents!!!!!! I believe it!! Love you dearly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Faith 100%!! And never be scared to get a second opinion or question anything the doctor says. Just remember that this is your body and your life. Keep doing your best to stay positive and trust in God's plan for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank yall! It has been difficult but this time I am not too upset. We are probably moving to the Dallas area and did not want to tell principals I would be having a baby in March/April (prime testing dates)..I could very easily be looked over. So it is working out for the best. I am really ready to go down there and get a different dr. This one is fine, but like you said Lori I want a second opinion. That is the only down side to Tricare its sooo not easy to get a second opinion. From what I understand we would have to choose to go to a totally different dr and there are no fertility specialist in town other than him. I know it will happen eventually and appreciate you not saying the typical "it will happen." I know it is very true however like you said it not very comforting. =) We are looking into possibly in vitro October or November after we get settled. I am skipping the iui this month because he doesn't "wash" the sperm so I am not going through that pain again. Especially since it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that even in your pain, you can still se a silver lining of positive!!! Love you, Tara!!! Please keep me and well all of us that love you posted!!.never wonder or feel that you are alone on this journey!!

    ReplyDelete